Are you thinking about going on a group trip to Budapest or anywhere else in Hungary?
Do you already have a plan or are you looking for inspiration and ideas?
We are ready to give our personal recommendations and ideas and plan an inspiring itinerary for you to Hungary!
- The benefits of traveling in groups:
- It is very fun to explore the unknown together with others in a good atmosphere.
- There are many interesting programs that only are beeing organized for groups.
- You, as a member in a group, can get significant discounts on various programs.
What kind of group tours do we offer?
- City Tours – we have many ideas and programs that can make a traditional city break exciting and unique.
- Rural Tourism in Hungary – Hungary is much more than just Budapest. The nicest areas in Hungary offers exciting opportunities for all who choose natural, architectural and religious memorials, castles, cycle trip and culinary experiences instead of city breaks.
- Gastro – Wine and food experiences in Hungary – from visits to the winery or wine cellar through the grape harvest to sample and maybe making traditional Hungarian food.
- Spa experiences and relaxation – There are more than 1000 thermal springs in Hungary. There are different varieties of spas across the country, from old Turkish baths to the most modern bathrooms with unique experiences. Spas and spa salons offer a variety of additional spa and wellness services.
- Theme Tours for special interest groups – – if your group is particularly interested in music, education, architecture and other topics, we can make special offers that reflect your interests. We have a very good network throughout Hungary and no request is too challenging for us!
- Company Trips: Budapest offers many opportunities for team building, workshops and company trips to a very reasonable price!
- Anniversaries – Hungary or Budapest is a very good choice for celebrating birthdays or any other anniversaries. There are many possibilities both for young and old. We can organize such programs in the same personal way as you would if you planned it yourself.
We have the local knowledge, experience, contacts and creativity to arrange above mentioned tours.
“Makan til korpstur!
Vi hadde en fantastisk flott tur med akkurat passe innslag av aktiviteter. Konserten ble en suksess i et flott lokale. Et flott hotell med god standard i rolige omgivelser.
Dine samarbeidspartnere i Budapest gjorde en fantastoisk flott jobb for oss. De var veldig tjenestevillige og ønsket hele tiden det beste for oss.
Forøvrig fikk barotonsaxen fikk en noe ublid bagasjebehandling og var ikke spillbar ved ankomst. Det klarte de å få noen til å reparere på en helt utmerket måte. All ære.
Jeg kan uten forbehold anbefale vertene i Budapest. ” Bjørn fra Trondheim, Byneset musikkorps – Jubileumstur i 2014
Be inspired by the following program examples:
- Visit the ancient historical sites, ancient castles and palaces
- Music Activities: concerts and opera program
- Visiting museums with professional guidance
- Folklore Programs
- Boat trp on the Danube
- Grape harvesting: everyone can pick, squeeze and grind grapes and drink the result
- Tasting of wine and local spirits called Palinka
- Wine-yard visit
- Medieval Tournament (knights) in a castle
- Traditional Hungarian cooking courses
- Pig Slaughter party – a traditional Hungarian gastro experience
- Traditional Hungarian horse show
- Boar hunting in Hungary
- and much, much more…
Check our program samples:
Ask for offer now!